Graphene has a two-dimensional structure of a carbonaceous new material. Graphene has excellent electrical, thermal and mechanical properties. Graphene oxide (GO) is a unique material with various oxygen containing functionalities such as epoxide, carbonyl, carboxyl and hydroxyl groups. Interest in GO increased dramatically after graphene, It was initially hoped that GO might be a synthetic precursor to graphene.
Click here to view the Product Data Sheet
Click here to view the Material Safety Data Sheet
- Form: Brown colour dry powder
- Sheet dimension: < 90 µm, < 125 µm
- Odor: Odorless
- Dispersibility: Polar solvents (water, ethanol, DMF, etc.)
- Tapped Density: ̴ 0.53 g/cm3
- Elemental analysis: C: 62 - 71%, O: 28 - 33%, S: 0.5 - 1.8%, Si: 0.08 - 0.60%
- Stability: Stable under room conditions
- ID/IG of Raman: 1.00 - 1.10
- Inter Defect Distance (La) by Raman: ̴ 1.3 nm.
- Brand Boswin